CE Marking is most probably required if you export to the European Union member states. CE Marking on a product is a manufacturer's declaration that the product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation, in practice by many of the so-called Product Directives.
Similar to CE marking concept in European market, Vietnamese market requires you to show CR marks, China market require you to show CCC marks and so on. With a plenty of competence experts and accredited laboratories, BVQA offers CE, CR, CCC certification services and other various accredited product certification services such as below:
- BS 7858:2006 for security screening of individuals employed in a security environment.
- BRC Global Standard for Consumer Product categories 1, 2, 3 and 4 (full scope).
- MCS Product Scheme Requirements for Solar Collectors, Heat Pumps.
- ANSI/ESD S20.20.
- Machinery products, especially for large-scale steel-making equipment, large-scale food/feed processing machinery, large-scale wood processing machinery, packaging machinery and printing machinery to MD 2006/42/EC.
- Electronic products to LVD 2006/95/EC, EMC 2004/108/EC.
- E/e 13, E/e 4 and E/e 8 mark safety certification for all motor vehicles sold in respective Europe states, as well as automobile parts and systems involved in safety.
- Product testing to IEC60204-1, IEC60335-1, IEC60439-1, IEC60598-1, IEC60745, IEC60755, IEC60950, IEC61010-1, IEC61029, IEC61558-1, EN60065 etc.
- QC080000/RoHS certification regarding environmental protection regulations.
- Electrical installations to BS7671 (full scope), Installers of Microgeneration systems and technologies to MCS 001 (full scope).
- And so on.