Nowadays, with the rapid growth of information and IT equipment, the modern society relies on information than ever. It is common sense that organizations can not develop without the support of information.
During the past few years, the break-down of information security dramatically increased. And that is why the information security has been more and more concerned. ISO/IEC 27001:2005 specifies requirements of information security management systems which is applicable to organizations of all kinds of business natures.
By achieving ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certification, you may:
- Build up information security system throughout the enitre supply chain, and minimize the crisis to your organization.
- Enhance the credits of e-commerce with other organizations and establish mutual trust between partners.
- Make customers understand the commitment of your organizations for information security and intellectual property, and strengthen your customer’s trust and satisfaction.
- Make employees feel more involvement in company’s business, and reduce the risk of prosecution.
- Demonstrate that your organization activities comply with relevant laws and regulations.